LF: Re: T/A test tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: T/A test tonight
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:13:07 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
No early Friday morning RSS60 transmissionsfrom MI0AYZ I'm afraid. Having
lots of computatroubles as a result of having the loading coil in the shack,
with RF getting into places it should not be, and will have to spend tonite
delousing and restuffing the laptop. (Desktop fine onQRSS but won't run
Gram-type programs at all)
Argo on QRSS60/120 seems to be particularly susceptible for some reason,
though I think I got a glimpse of UA9OC this afternoon on QRSS60 between
crashes.
By Sat AM should be back in business with 'auto-start' facility added -
courtesy of  another 4 pole relay.

Ian, GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ