LF: Eu Tpol conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Eu Tpol conditions
From: "Laurence J Howell" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:32:03 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

For those that dream too much of waterfalls and rain and make the
pilgrimage early to the shack "and the other place" - its been a very poor
night as far as TPol is concerned. Now - its getting lighter by some 6 mins
per day and the tweeting of the birds is waking me up before 6am. So Im
thinking that Alaska/Eu is only going to be a winter thing (please prove me
wrong) and I should be making more attempts at ZL and the lower 48 states.
After all its 5500Kms or so to New York from here - Laurence KL1X wishing
it was Jan 2-3-4-5-6, then perhaps not.
www.kl1x.com