LF: Re. Eu Tpol conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. Eu Tpol conditions
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:21:29 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Laurence writes:-
"So Im thinking that Alaska/Eu is only going to be a winter thing-"
I am reluctantly coming to the same conclusion. I have transmitted on
137.774 every night since 6/03 and was hopeful that a recent run of low Kp
would enable the ionosphere to recover and hopefully enhance,however last
night the index shot up to 4 effectively ruining any improvement there may
have been. By the time things recover it will certainly be too light at both
ends of the path. So I guess we must let Laurence go to chase more likely
DX.
Thanks for all the looking and see you next winter.
73 Laurie.