Re: LF: CW signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW signals
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:06:22 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jose,

Congrats for hearing DJ9IE, quite likely the strongest LF station in Germany.

About audio filtering:
If you need a simple program, try Alberto's Spectran (from www.weaksignals.com). On my PC, its filters work perfect.

If you like to invest some more time, try SpecLab (from www.qsl.net/dl4yhf) and use one of the narrow-band filters. Its complicated but versatile. The settings file "CWfilter" allow you to set the filter's center frequency, bandwidth, and frequency conversion (shift) with some sliders on the waterfall frequency scale.

I am sure there are a number of other nice audio filtering programs out there which I have not tried.

Regards,
 Wolf  DL4YHF.