LF: Re: CW signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: CW signals
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:26:36 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jose Manuel, I use Spectran for just that purpose and get a band-monitor
waterfall as well. You will have to check what soundcard you are running and
whether Spectran is compatible with it. I have not heard Mal but I have not
been listening much this weekend. I am sure I would have heard him being
called even through my worst noises.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]