LF: Re: DBF39 Spike at 14:00

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DBF39 Spike at 14:00
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:32:24 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Markus, I discussed this with Dex last night. I calculate that Dex would
be inside the "horizon" of Columbia at its 60,000 km altitude over Dallas.
There is no sign of a deviation on Steve's plot but he is about a 1000kms
further north, and would be "over the horizon". It occurred between logging
samples so we do not have any more accurate timing than you see from the
graph....probably around 1402z allowing for any inaccuracy in Dex's PC
clock. In conclusion we are not sure but it seems quite likely.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]