Re: LF: DBF39 Spike at 14:00

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DBF39 Spike at 14:00
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 22:32:22 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Markus,

I noticed that myself and wondered about the possibility all day
yesterday.  The timing is just right.  But after looking at the text
data time stamp I now believe that spike may be due to exiting and
restarting SpecLab.  I have been tweaking the sound card sampling rate
in order to get the time stamp correct.  I guess I need to see if I can
duplicate this spike to confirm this theory.

The spike can be seen at:

http://www.w4dex.com/plot/dcf39/01feb03spike1400ut.gif

Text data for this period is at:
http://www.w4dex.com/plot/dcf39/01feb03.txt

Dexter

[email protected] wrote:

Dear LF group,

Dexter has recorded a short and very unusual peak in yesterday's DBF39
fieldstrength logs:
  http://www.w4dex.com/plot/dcf39/01feb03spike1400ut.gif

Could that be related to the terrible Columbia accident?

Regards
Markus, DF6NM