LF: Weekend acty...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Weekend acty...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:23:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all...

        Nice weekend again. Worked OK2BVG, YU7AR, OE1KM, M0BMU, I5TGC, DK1IS
and DF6NM. Some problems with TX (one STW34NB20 lost). Some problems with
receiving, because a lot of intermodulations from the local broadcast 20km
away (750kW on 1098kHz). Sri to DL2HRE and DF6NM...aural signal, but it was
a very hard to copy you in the BC QRM. Btw I have worked the new station
OK2BVG. It was his first QSO on LF with 1.5W output only !!!

73 de Rich OM2TW