LF: SPM-30

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SPM-30
From: Kölpin Thomas <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:07:52 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear lf-group,

I happened to find this selective level meter (with built-in generator
PSE-30) described and offered at

www.rainer-foertig.de

It´s apparently second hand  from the German army and is described as
"in good order and checked". The nominal price is ¬ 1295,- incl. German
VAT. I made an agreement with Mr. Rainer Foertig that the lf community
can get it for ¬ 1150,- incl. German VAT. If someone is interested in
this unit for this price (there are at least 5 pieces on stock) please
give your order directly to Mr. Foertig and refer to the agreement with
Prof. Koelpin from Feb. 03, 2003.

Vy 73

Tom, DK1IS