LF: RE: G0MRF's class D transmitter for 136kHz (Radcom January)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: G0MRF's class D transmitter for 136kHz (Radcom January)
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:59:49 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jan-Martin,

I am also building G0MRF's 300 w Tx.
The transmitter requires 24 volts for the varicap tuning and 12 volts for
the rest of the circuit, the PA requires 36 or 45 volts (some explanations
come in part 2 February Rad Com, Hugh M0WYE has given you some details in
his reply), I have provided a 24 volt stabilised supply and from this a
second regulator for the 12 volts, the 36 volts supply is unregulated, there
are no specific details regarding power supplies in the articles, power
supply options are left to the constructor.

Let me know if you require any other info, if I can help I will.

Regards es 73

Gary    G4WGT.