Re: LF: EH-Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EH-Antenna
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:20:02 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Is there any evidence, anywhere, showing that one of these wonder antennas
produces more gain than a conventional short monopole of the same height-
and here's the important bit - given the same amount of metal.  That metal
could be buried radials, a fatter radiator or whatever, just not used to
give extra height.

Just curious
A believer in simple Electromagnetics

Andy  G4JNT