Re: LF: Spectrum Lab

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:24:09 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve,

> Now we've sussed your 'day job'.  The truth is out!

Damnit, now you got me !

Well ... I listened to "Radio Cure" on the "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" album (found as audio sample at amazon) and it sounded dreadful - must have have been a bad day before, at least the vocalist sounds so. IMO, better "radio-related" rock music was made by Alan Parsons (even with real CW as rhytmic beat in there), OMD, and others.

Echo Echo Echo and the Group from Yanke Hotel Foxtrott,   Thanks,  Over Over.