Re: LF: 137.773 on 19/20th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.773 on 19/20th
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:13:53 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
My apologies to those who were looking for screen shots this morning. My FTP
process crashed around 0400, and the computer sat there awaiting a mouse
click. But I had another computer saving captures to a local drive, so all
was not lost.

CT1DRP had a great signal all night, until about 0850, with no significant
gaps. I caught a complete ID on a 60 second slow screen:
http://webpages.charter.net/w1tag/files/CT1DRP.jpg

Peter speeded up to QRSS30 by the looks, with a complete ID:
http://webpages.charter.net/w1tag/files/G3LDO.jpg
There appears to be some of Markus' DFCW just under Brian at that time.
There are some more fragments visible later, but no ID.

Laurie made a short DFCW appearance.

Unfortunately, those were the only signals that could be clearly identified.
Using Markus' information from this morning, I looked through all the shots,
but couldn't see Mike or Rich.

John Andrews, W1TAG