LF: CT1DRP Q5 all night in NC!

To: "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CT1DRP Q5 all night in NC!
From: "Dexter McIntyre" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:54:22 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Brian's signal was solid here in NC for about 9 hours straight. The
overnight captures can be seen in a directory at:

http://www.w4dex.com/argo/20feb03/

G3LDO had a good signal but the 3 is missing a few dots.

http://www.w4dex.com/argo/20feb03/137khz00009.jpg

DF6NM between DRP and a loran line on this capture:

http://www.w4dex.com/argo/20feb03/137khz00008.jpg

DCF39 was fair overnight but significantly down from the best night I've
seen.  I suspect some good T/A opportunities have been missed while
waiting for DCF39's T/A signal to look good.

Dexter, W4DEX