LF: Rapido

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Rapido
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:38:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

Based on about a dozen reactions and suggestions I got on the trial version of Rapido I made some changes and uploaded a new version. Rapido is a small piece of software that automatically will download a JPEG file from a given URL in a certain interval and show it on screen. It is meant to be used to check TA propagation in (almost) real time by continiously downloading ARGO screenshots from the web (ie. from http://www.w4dex.com/argo/137khz.jpg ). In addition you can automatically save the downloaded pictures, so even you do not want to stay up all night you have an overview of what happened in the morning. To avoid that too much disk space is 'eaten' a downloaded picture will only be saved to disk if it is different from the previous download.
Rapido can be downloaded from  http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/rapido/rapido.htm .

73, Rik  ON7YD