Re: LF: IK5ZPV/ G3GR0 PSK31 14Mhz [Off Subject]

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK5ZPV/ G3GR0 PSK31 14Mhz [Off Subject]
From: "valerio gabbani" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:57:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
On Wednesday 19 February 2003 16:00, Derek Atter wrote:
Hello Valerio,

Many thanks for your call on PSK31 mode yesterday on 14Mhz. I had just
completed my 1st QSO on PSK31 with a local station who was helping me to
configure the system via a 2m talk-back link.

The14Mhz band was closing and although you were a good signal when you
first called, you then faded in QSB right down into the noise after your
second transmission.  I think that you said that it was also only your 3rd
QSO on PSK31.
 I have not been QRV on 136Khz or the HF bands until recently due to storm
damage to my antenna system - a large tree holding up one end of my 60m
inverted L antenna fell down in the storm also taking down the mast holding
the other end of the antenna with it because the hard-drawn copper antenna
wire did not break under the strain. The antenna sytem has now been
re-built and I am active again.  Hope to see you soon again on HF or
136Khz.

                            Vy 73  de  Derek Atter  G3GRO
Hi All
a little bit later, but i resolved now my problems with ISP SMTP server. Just to thank Derek for our BPSK31 qso on 20 meters, yes that was the 3rd.
Can anyone summarize the frequency allocation and skeds in the T/A test ?
I wish to join the gang in the next days.

'73 IK5ZPV, Valerio