Re: LF: Argo 1.31 bug report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Argo 1.31 bug report
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:36:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hugh wrote:

Hi Alberto et al,
Forgive me if this has already been reported.
On the capture menu, if you enter setup, and enter a file prefix, which
includes a path which is not valid, then the program accepts it ... until
you click "capture now" and then it says it can't create the file.
After that it removes "Capture" from the menu at the top and won't let you
correct the mistake  !  You have to restart the program.
[...]
Hi Hugh and Jay,
     bug reproduced and confirmed.  Sorry, my mistake.
Expect soon build 132.   Thanks for reporting.

73  Alberto  I2PHD