Re: LF: ReNew cores from Micrometals, copare with philips

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ReNew cores from Micrometals, copare with philips
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:23:22 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Andre, LF Group,

At 22:01 01/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
that's the point : I cannot find the specs for the Philips materials, and I have searched all the philips web sites I could find :-)

Philips decided they didn't wish to fool around with coils of wire and lumps of hard grey stuff in the Information Age, so they spun off Ferroxcube, which is now owned by a corporation called Yageo. Extensive data on what was Philips ferrites (somewhat re-numbered) can be found on http://www.ferroxcube.com/.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU