LF: 73Khz TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73Khz TX
From: "Holger 'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 05:59:52 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group,

Well, it had to happen sooner or later given the maltreatment
the poor thing has had recently, but my TX is out of commission pending the arrival of some new BUZ900 and BUZ905 Mosfets. Will post again when repairs and tests have
been perpetrated.

... we should include a figure in our TMO/RST system, indicating the number
of FETs that we have burned in our LF PAs. I then probably would sign
"569-24"  ...    ;-)

Ian, good luch with your repair work, I have heard about people getting so
competent in changing FETs that they have done this within the QSO
partner's over in the middle of a QRSS-QSO.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

... who always keeps 1 dozen IRFP-450 in stock!