LF: 73 KHz TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73 KHz TX
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:22:13 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Back in business again, thanks to GI1PHF, who got the bits PDQ. Only one
device had popped, and that had happened because I did not notice that a
croc clip had become unhiched. Its funny, innit, how it's always the silly
little thing that catches you out.

Your comments noted Mal, but the repair only cost about a fiver for bits,
and maybe a quart of coffee. Besides, it gave me a chance to practice
soldering. My frugal Ballymena soul balks at using any more than the minimum
amount of resources required, and there is five years of intermittent abuse
to reckon in as well. Think total cost of effort and ownership my boy!
After that report you gave me I suppose we'd better have a qso some time.

Anyone for a Sunday morning sked?

Ian  GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ