LF: Re: 73 KHz activity.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73 KHz activity.
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:28:04 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:21 AM
Subject: LF: 73 KHz activity.

Hi all,

having  worked G3AQC;G3LDO;G3XDV;G3YXM and M0BMU during the last couple of
weeks there seems to be a dearth of  customers for GI. Is there anybody
else
who wants a QSO? Always ready to oblige.

Ian.
You are doing well considering your modest antenna on 73 khz and a lot
better than when you operated from  the Lurgan Decca site with the big
antenna. I think receiving was the problem there and I dont know why because
its out in the middle of the country. I have been to the site a few times
and know Gordon and Joe the engineers and the farmer that owns the site.The
site is only about 22 miles from Tullywiggan if you take the near cut across
the Lough Hi !!!
You are a good strong 579 in Scarboro on 73

73 and gl de Mal/G3KEV

Ian MIØAYZ