LF: New Year's Eve and MOSFETs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: New Year's Eve and MOSFETs
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 02:15:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

today 21 December I tried to improve my PA. the cooling gave its spirit up. therefore I placed the PA out into the snow for a long-term test. attached was a dummy. I was on my second glass of beer when it slammed dreadfully loud outside.

ok. A well-known noise of MOSFETs breathing their lives out.

But then: A gang of children gathered around the PA. among them our six year old twins asking in reproachful voice: It is ten days to new year`s eve. our shopkeeper has no "Boeller". From where did you get all the bangers (Boeller)?

lowfer`s Silvester!
all readers a successful new year.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx