LF: 136 ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136 ACTY
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:21:51 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
    Sunday
Lots of acty about mainly on qrs and OM2TW is burning a hole in my screen hi. More CQ'S going on than actual QSO'S. Qrs is a slow job compared to normal CW especially when everybody is audible with me. I dont think I have ever seen a signal that I could not hear even the weakest ones.
As well as narrow cw IF filters down to 20 hz  I also use a DSP external audio tunable filter system.
With the narrow filters I am able to hear signals that are barely audible and buried in noise with wider bandwidths

73 de Mal/G3KEV