LF: RE: 136 ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: 136 ACTY
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:17:30 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal and others...

I'm back on 136khz, mainly CW. Sri Mal for the hole on your screen...hi. Time to time I prefer a comfortable QRSS, because I have a lot of QRM from my childern (3 and 7 years old). It's realy a hard problem to play football or to make an snowman with my sons during the CW QSO....hi. If I put CQ ond wait for the possible answer on QRSS, I have around 15 minutes break (time to play). So sometimes is a question of "to be or not to be" ...on the air of course...hi. Best regards and I hope to see you on the band during next few days of holiday.

73 and Marry Xmas and HNY 2003 de Rich OM2TW