LF: Re: RE: 136 ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: 136 ACTY
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:45:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I'm back on 136khz, mainly CW. Sri Mal for the hole on your screen...hi.
Time to time I prefer a comfortable QRSS, because I have a lot of QRM from
my childern (3 and 7 years old). It's realy a hard problem to play
football
or to make an snowman with my sons during the CW QSO....hi. If I put CQ
ond
wait for the possible answer on QRSS, I have around 15 minutes break (time
to play). So sometimes is a question of "to be or not to be" ...on the air
of course...hi. Best regards and I hope to see you on the band during next
few days of holiday.
73 and Marry Xmas and HNY 2003 de Rich OM2TW

Rich,

I called you twice on Sunday, but you obviously did not hear me. I agree
that QRSS  fits in with other activities, especially as it is silent.

73

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net