Re: LF: Spectran DSP Audio Problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectran DSP Audio Problem
From: "Thomas Giella, KN4LF" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:40:34 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Yes my problem is also solved. I knew about the mixer properies button and
had checked it but not real recently. My "Wave Output" was checked as on but
the volume was turned down. Another I/O error:<) We Have Horrendous QRM
stateside
with a winter storm so no LF here for a couple of days.

73,
Thomas Giella
KN4LF/NNN0HUS
Plant City, FL, USA

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com