LF: Beacon tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Beacon tests
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:53:15 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all!

Monday, December 30, 2002, 12:58:46 AM, ZL2CA wrote:

V> Reception reports are still being worked through. Best DX for the three
V> nights appears to be with Bill VE2IQ. Generally good results were reported
V> from North America.             ^^^
Magnificent reception in Northern America!
My congratulations by all who has accepted ZL6QH-beacon and LF-team ZL6QH
for the qualified efforts!

V> No confirmed reports from Europe.
Mine beacon test on Dec 27 nobody has accepted ;-(( (except for
Europe)
I am not sure that Thomas really has accepted my beacon's signal
(http://www.kn4lf.com/RU6LA_M.jpg). There are at whom comments on it
ARGO's screen capture?
Thanks by all who tried to accept mine beacon test

All the best, and a happy and peaceful 2003 !!

73! Ed  RU6LA  [email protected]