LF: U.S. Aviation Beacon UNID's

To: "a RSGB LF E-List" <[email protected]>, "HC-DX E-List" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: U.S. Aviation Beacon UNID's
From: "Thomas Giella, KN4LF" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:35:32 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I just finished conducting a ground wave band scan of CW air navigation
beacons from west central Florida and logged 47. I logged a few new UNID's
plus some old UNID's as they were not listed in the database on the website
database of AirNav.com. Any help ID'ing these stations would be appreciated.

12/28/02-

217- AY
236- RYD
338- FJ
382- UCY ? Cuba
393- JEP
410- TN

9/29/97 8:52 pm 526 CYV

11/06/97 11:32 pm 349 GW

73,
Thomas Giella
KN4LF/NNN0HUS
EL87WX
Plant City, FL, USA

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather Geomagnetic Data Plus
MF Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

FL Meteorological & Climatic Institute:
http://www.kn4lf.com/sub/fmci.htm