LF: IEE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IEE
From: "Steve Thompson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:33:48 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Finally got round to reading it, I imagine some professionals found it very interesting - t's a testimony to the inventiveness and productivity of enthusiasts. I was interested to see that I'm not the only one who feels that amateur contacts should include some element of active participation by the operator. One thought occurred to me - with QRSS we've come full circle. As I understand it, Morse code was designed to be printed out on paper tape and decoded by eye.

Steve