LF: Re: IEE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: IEE
From: "Steve Thompson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:24:56 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Andy talbot <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: 05 November 2002 18:11

By active participation I trust you allow for those who write software for
the so called and decried 'automatic' modes.   All those individuals who
designed the packet system,  Pactor and closer to home, Jason, are true
radio amateurs, even though their modes are pureley computer ones

Andy  G4JNT
Thats a very fair comment - I think what I said came over wrongly -  always
a problem for me, more so in text modes. I don't wish to judge or criticise
what others do, that's a good thing about amateur radio - everyone can
participate in their own way. What I meant was that it matters to me, and I
think I might be in a shrinking minority.

Steve