Re: LF: Nov 6-10 LF UA6-activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Nov 6-10 LF UA6-activity
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:28:06 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
On 5 Nov 2002 at 15:06, Ed Lesnichy wrote:

I  am  not sure, that I can hear 100w/dipol CW on 40Í from Europe at
the night on my 160m Quad and during the next weekend's contest
(I have noticed it in time CQ WW SSB, listening Europe on 3el full size 40m
beam from another QTH) I remind, that up to Europe from me abt 2000-3600 kms
But I plan to make the good 40m aerial on a Machta in the future

Well I can work quite easily into Russia on 40m CW with my K2 running 5W into a long wire, so don't dismiss it.

Next weekend's contest is the OK/OM contest, not sure how much this will make 40m difficult. CQWW SSB of course was two weeks ago.

Regret I shall not be listening, the rig is still packed away but hope to resurrect it soon.

73s Dave G3YMC

[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk