LF: Re: HGB 75 KHz in North Carolina

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: HGB 75 KHz in North Carolina
From: "lloyd chastant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:22:04 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I've done pretty much the same as Dex and have had similiar results..I
routinely look at 77.5 and 75.0 with Argo set at QRSS10 and see how those
are coming through..They seem to be copyable here fairly regular..In the
evenings I often check the AM frequencies-152,163,173(all approximately)and
have been hearing those lately , sometimes fairly nice..
de Lloyd W3NF Maryland FM19MH