Re: LF: To Ponder over the weekend ... LF Activity ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: To Ponder over the weekend ... LF Activity ?
From: "Hugh Burnham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:10:11 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry to disillusion you academics, but it is in Nelcon and Parker, the
standard A level Physics Text book when I was at school - I have it here -
P.684 !
However I would add that if you increase the values, say to 100 Volts, and
10,000uF it is very clear what happens to the extra energy when you connect
the terminals ... "SPLAT !" is a good onomatopoeic term.

Is anybody going to be transmitting over the weekend ?
When might I hear some signals on 73 / 136 ?

73
Hugh M0WYE