RE: LF: When you fix one thing...

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: When you fix one thing...
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:05:41 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the comments, unfortunately not so, Pentium II 500 Mhz - 256 Mb
RAM. I am sure that Alberto will sort it out. Even with the occasional loss
of the earlier Argo I think the software is very good.

I have made some progress on Spiral Top Load antenna, 310 cms corner to
corner, 16 turns at 8 cms spacing (didn't want to go too tight). This
produced 0.432 mH with (81 mtrs of wire) single spiral  & 1.424 mH with (162
mtrs of wire) double spiral, that's as far as I have got, transmitter almost
finished, will keep you posted.