LF: HBG plots from DEX

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HBG plots from DEX
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:08:31 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dex they look interesting. You dont seem to have any dramatic level
shifts, which is just a bit surprising. There was a storm on the 21st which
should really be beginning to have some effect now.....silly
question.....you do have the AGC off, I presume?? Otherwise I think the
noise trace would give the game away. Are these levels similar to those you
found a few days ago when you were experimenting? or are they already
depressed?? Are you saving the text-file as well as posting the current
plots? Those will be more interesting to work back through again as you
collect  more data.

Great job ...well done (Thanks to Wolf ...again!)
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]