LF: Re. HBG dip before sunset.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. HBG dip before sunset.
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:29:25 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have just downloaded last nights/to-days plot from Dex,
This is excellent since it shows on one page almost 24hours of propagation.
It is interesting that the pre-sunset dip is not visible,I don't think this
is due to scale,some other effect perhaps.
There is however a dip at 23:00!
The peak value  about -9dBm is similar to the previous night which is
probably not surprising since the Kp index stays high at 3.
This work has saved me beaconing and is very valuable,although I wish I
understood more about what is going on.
73 Laurie.