LF: HGB 75 KHz plots continue

To: "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HGB 75 KHz plots continue
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:58:56 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I received several messages about not being able to retrieve the HBG
plots.  The plots are located at a different URL from the location I
first gave.  I realized the amount of screen shots that was generated
the first day were hard to sort through, creating a lot of plots and
were not easy to view.

I am now running a single plot for each day which will start an hour or
so after my sunrise.  Looks like the present parameters gives about 23
hours.  This near real time plot can be seen at:

http://www.gostanly.com/w4dex/75khz/hbg.jpg

Each day I will capture the past overnight's run and date the .jpg. These plots can be seen from the directory at:

http://www.gostanly.com/w4dex/75khz/

I am working toward having this run on a dedicated antenna, receiver and
computer so that I can use my main system for other receptions.  The
dedicated computer was put on line today and is running DL4YHF's latest
version of Spectrum Lab V2.0b1.  The new no frames option will reduce
the file size.  Thanks Wolf!

I plan to run this on 75 KHz for a while but could change to any
frequency of interest.  These plots appear to be interesting to someone
or many since the URL has received 1281 hits, as of this moment, in
three days!  I'm sure the new will wear off though :)

W4DEX