Re: LF: Re: 2nec4

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 2nec4
From: "bernd grupe" <[email protected]>
Date: 03 Oct 2002 15:43 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Mike, Dick and Group,

thanks for your helpful hints. I got the solution from Arie. Guess he is the programmer of this phantastic SW! Now its running without any problems. Did forget to register the OCX-file.

Here are the right steps given by Arie:

Please try the following:

- copy the msflxgrd.ocx to C:windowssystem32
- go to the start menu, click Run and enter:
REGSVR32.EXE C:Windowssystem32msflxgrd.ocx
- give <Enter>, this should register your OCX file.
- try again and let me know how you got along.

Now I'll try to edit the nec-file for my marconi. To output a drawing of the nearfieldspots is one of the very useful features. I need these characteristics for some documents in order to give them to our administration.

73 Bernd, DF8ZR