LF: VA3LK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VA3LK
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:20:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a recent message it said VA3LK had gone QRT on LF.
I have never heard this station active on LF although I have worked quite a number of VE and W staitions xband and received numerous email reports via this reflector about my signal, and seen during daytime by W4DEX on 136 khz.
I have heard this station only on 7mhz the odd time on cw while I was working xband on 7025 khz.
but he did not seem to hear me or the other VE/W stations working xband !!!!!!
Maybe his antenna was choked up with snow and ice but he seemed to be calling CQ a lot of the time on 7025 Khz, I expect this was a coincidence!!!!
73 de Mal/G3KEV