LF: RE: Loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Loops
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:32:22 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave S,

Thank you for the words of support relative to my thoughts on how loop
antennas can be the best match for ones back yard environment, and at times,
the ONLY match. I hope that the 'jabbing' going on between die-hard vertical
and loop users relative to the advantages of either antenna is not taken
seriously by anyone since it is (at least to most of us) just part of the
fun in LF communicating. The qth.net reflector is loaded with this type of
humor and in fact the 'loop guys', 'loopers', or are whatever, are
continually jabbing at each other.
Hope the interest in LF over there perks up once the winter season is in
full swing!

Bill A