LF: Activity over the weekend please

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Activity over the weekend please
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:11:21 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Tonight I'm going to deliver my talk on LF for the 10th time. It will be at a VERON radio club at a town called Schagen (NE of Amsterdam).

I always tell my audience that the best chance to hear normal morse code traffic on the LF band is on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Unfortunately I will be away from home on Saturday and possibly Sunday as well.

So I would be grateful if other stations decide to be on the air this weekend so  possible newcomers to the band will have something to listen to.

73, Dick, PA0SE
JO22GD