Re: LF: Activity over the weekend please

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Activity over the weekend please
From: "Claudio" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:34:53 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
On Friday 18 October 2002 13:11, Dick Rollema wrote:
To All from PA0SE

Tonight I'm going to deliver my talk on LF for the 10th time. It will be at
a VERON radio club at a town called Schagen (NE of Amsterdam).

I always tell my audience that the best chance to hear normal morse code
traffic on the LF band is on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Unfortunately I will be away from home on Saturday and possibly Sunday as
well.

So I would be grateful if other stations decide to be on the air this
weekend so  possible newcomers to the band will have something to listen
to.

I will be on the air this weekend in QRSS 3 seconds dot, at 137.710 kHz about.

73 de Claudio

Claudio Pozzi     -    Happy Linux user   -   http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii