Re: LF: Re: 73k NoVs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 73k NoVs
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:09:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

As far as I remember, the RA stopped issuing new 73k NoVs for some time, but then started issuing them again after the 2 year "extension" to 2003 was announced - so it might still be possible to get one.

I seem to recall the RSGB HF committee handled applications for the NoVs on behalf of the RA - so they are probably the people to ask.

The conditions for portable operation on 73k are that you have to inform the RA some time in advance of your /P location and other details of the operation - but this is just a formality.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU