LF: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:39:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Had another 73kHz QSO with Laurie, G3AQC, this morning, this time on CW (he
was 579 and gave me 549).

An interesting side effect of my 73kHz tests this weekend was that the
stereo balance on my television went wrong and I had to unplug the set to
reset the microprocessor. There's an awful lot of volts and I had to remake
some antenna joints to reduce corona.

Antenna survived a very stormy night. Even worse winds are forecast for
Sunday.

Will be on 71.735kHz QRSS at various times today and Sunday (if the antenna
is still up). E-mail me if you want an inband or crossband sked.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net