LF: acty 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: acty 136
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:36:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
IK5ZPV 136/qrs cq and with no response at this time, good signal 000/559.

Still nil hrd on 73 khz at my listening times, there used to be some big sigs audible some time back a year or so ago. Not encouraging for those hoping to get going on 73 khz.
Using a 73 khz resonant antenna here to a SPM12 rx, lots of commercial stns blowing my head off, but no amateurs.

Wx here so far good just a breeze blowing, with the odd light shower, no threat to antennas.

73 de Mal/G3KEV