LF: Re: Guy ropes

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Guy ropes
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:20:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] schrieb am 27.10.02 16:56:28:
Hello LF group,

earlier today I followed the disussion on guy ropes and found it rather
academic for myself ... half an hour ago the storm has reached us here in
Northern Germany and a gale took my LF vertical down, so I will read again
what you guys have been proposing about guy ropes ... ;-)
Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

Dear Geri,
for my vertical I have bought uv-resistant roops at Thorsten Hardebeck, see ads
in cq-DL. Probably Friedrich Kusch Kabel will have the same quality. I nevewr
had the mentioned problems with roops.

55,
Hans-Albrecht
DK 8 ND