Re: LF: Read carefully (urgent--etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Read carefully (urgent--etc.
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:29:46 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 10/29/02 7:57:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< this  latest proposal will give me an opportunity to become
even richer than I was   :-) >>

Was...past tense? I take your meaning to be, then, that you were richer before responding to the previous missive from Nigeria? ;-)

I wonder whether it would be practical for those who wish to post messages to the list from work, as well as to receive them at home, to access their home accounts by Web-based email? Over here, many ISPs now offer that service. Even living in the hinterlands as I do, I can check mail both at my AOL accounts and on my "real" ISP from any Web browser and Internet connection while on a break at work, or wherever I may be. Have browser, will read mail...so to speak.

Might that also be a workable solution in the UK and on the continent? Or do employers there restrict their employees' Web access more tightly than is done here?

73,
John