Re: LF: Argo-SpecLab

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Argo-SpecLab
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:19:01 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto di Bene schrieb:

About Uwe's question, frankly I have no answer... Uwe, how does that level meter behave when no program (neither Argo nor Speclab) is running ? That could give some hints. 73 Alberto I2PHD

Hi Alberto es Wolf,

tks for the answers.

1. PCI
in case neither Argo nor SpecLab is running the level meter
of the PCI 64V-mixer is dark like a night in winter with rain clouded sky in the northern part of the northern hemisphere far off civilization, ie no reaction. spectran does "cooperate" with the PCI 64V, but not fully: the level meter runs but the input signal takes mysterious tracks and does not come to the surface agn. the signal hits the WAVE bus instead of the LINE (or the MIKE).if moving the level "knob" of Spectran by mouse click the WAVE knob corresponds.
2. SB16
the level meter of the SB16 mixer is switched off and is off screen when running Argo or Spectran. when running SpecLab the level meter is switched off but still on screen. in case all programs are off the level meter is running.

regards Uwe/dj8wx