LF: W & G manuals

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: W & G manuals
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 22:45:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all.......Oh dear this has come up before but I have lost all my old
messages !!

I have just acquired an SPM-12 and matching PS-12 , and I can see why some
of you were raving about them....... nice bits of kit. I know I can get the
manuals for these from Cooke Int. at not too bad a price. It would be nice
to get the synchroniser in the SPM-12 to control the PS12 ( a cable with a
pair of 5pin 270 deg. DIN plugs, I think) otherwise it wont stay in the 25Hz
filter. I have a manual for my SPM-3 but I have also just found a PS-3. This
is the matching generator with the capability of being controlled by the
SPM-3 so making a tracking source.....very useful for bridge measurements on
aerials, as they are a bit more portable that the SPM-12, and have working
internal batteries. The only problem is that neither Cooke of any of the
other manual sources I have lists for have a manual for the PS-3. Does
anyone have a spare copy, or a manual that could be copied.

For that matter does anyone have an SPM-12 (and / or  PS-12) manual that
they want to sell. It would be nice to keep the support in the Group. I
suspect from the size the the later kit that the manuals are quite thick so
may be a chore to copy, but if not I would be happy with a copy. That is
probably all I will get from the commercial sources.

Well at least it gets some activity on the reflector !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]