Re: LF: Longwave Activity Day Sept. 21/ 22

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Longwave Activity Day Sept. 21/ 22
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:53:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In Western Europe there is a weak but permanent carrier on 136.5KHz.
73, Brian

At 22:29 10/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Dear Lowfers,

over the weekend 21./ 22. September 2002 our club chapter "Hohenstaufen"
DOK P41 will have an activity Day, from our district Wuerttremberg, on 136
kHz.

Mode A1A, aural cw. We will use our club-call DK 0 UH and Operators calls.

Locator JN48TM (Westerheim, South Germany, nr. Sturrgart).
All LOWFER-Operators are kindly asked to be active on this weekend between
Saturday afternoon and and Sunday afternoon.

Frequency:                                  136.5 kHz
confirmaton traffic:                       7.022 MHz, A1A, QSU
Requests please under E-Mail:    [email protected] or [email protected]

73 de DK 8 ND
Hans-Albrecht Haffa
Chairman OV P41
___
Den Komfort von WEB.DE FreeMail nutzen, aber die alten E-Mail-Adressen nicht
aufgeben? Kein Problem: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021128

73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian